I. What type of information do we collect?
To provide CountAct’s Products, we need to process information about you. The types of information we collect depend on how you use our Products. Learn how to access and delete the information we collect by visiting CountAct EvacApp Settings.
What you and others do and provide
- Information and content you provide. We collect declarative content that you instruct in the software, when you use our Products, in particular when creating an account, when you create content in a comment area, or when you interact with the software by means of clickable elements. This may include information present in the content you provide (for example, the status of clickable elements you select), or concerning the temporality of declarative events you enter, such as time and date.
- Networks and connections. We collect information about individuals (first and last name, e-mail address, profile photo and telephone number), as well as the various interactive activities the user carries out with our Products. This information will be collected only when the user creates an account using our Products, or logs on to our Products.
As described below, we collect information from the computers, phones, connected TVs and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Products, and we combine this information across the different devices you use.
The information we obtain from these devices includes:
- Device attributes : information such as operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, time, signal strength, our company logo, available storage space, name and type of applications
- Activities on the device : information concerning operations and behavior on the device, such as character strings, clickable elements or account settings.
- Identifiers : unique identifiers, device identifiers and other identifiers, such as evacuation and alert identifiers, when these events are created in our Products.
- Device signals: Bluetooth signals and information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons and telecommunication towers.
- Device settings data: information you authorize us to receive through the device settings you activate, such as access to your voice recorder or photos.
- Network and connection: information such as the name of your mobile operator or Internet service provider, your language, your time zone, your cell phone number, your IP address, your connection speed.
II. How do we use this information?
Offer, personalize and improve our Products.
We use the information at our disposal to provide our Products, in particular to personalize their features and content (including your home screen, your display and your user account). To create personalized Products that are unique, premium and relevant.
Product research and development: we use the information at our disposal to develop, test and improve our Products, in particular by listening to you through annual check-ups and by testing, troubleshooting and developing new products and functions.
Promoting safety, integrity and security
We use the information at our disposal to verify accounts and activities, to combat unsafe behavior and other negative experiences, to preserve the integrity of our Products and to promote safety and security on CountAct Products. For example, we use the data at our disposal to investigate any suspicious activity or violations of our terms or regulations, or to detect whether someone needs help.
Communicating with you
We use the information at our disposal to inform you of our conditions and regulations. We also use your information to reply to you when you contact us. You have the opportunity to provide us with feedback during training days on the use of our products within your company.
III. How is this information shared?
Your information is shared with others in the following ways:
Content about you shared with others
When you interact with the application, we collect information specific to each individual and store it in our Products. This information is unique to each company and is not shared between different companies without your interaction with the functionality provided. You have access to all the data collected that is specific to your affiliated company.
If ownership or control of some or all of our Products or their components changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Sharing with third-party partners
We collaborate with third-party partners who help us provide and improve our Products. We do not and will not sell any of our information to anyone. We also impose strict restrictions on how partners may use and disclose the data we share with them. Here are the types of third parties with whom we share information:
Suppliers and service providers
We provide information and content to suppliers and service providers who support our business, including providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing the use of our Products, and providing customer service.
We share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests in the circumstances described below.
We collect, use and share the data in our possession in the ways described below:
- In accordance with your consent, which you may revoke at any time through CountAct EvacApp Settings;
- To the extent necessary to fulfill our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests or those of others;
- To the extent necessary in the public interest;
- To the extent necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of others), including our interests in providing an innovative, personalized, safe and profitable service to our users and partners, unless those interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of your personal data.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to consult, rectify, transfer and delete your data. To find out more about these rights and how you can exercise your rights, visit CountAct Evacapp Settings.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer whom you can contact if you have any questions about the processing of your personal data and wish to exercise your rights at the following addresses. You can exercise these rights by contacting us:
– By e-mail: email@example.com
– Or by post:
Le délégué à la Protection des Données – CountAct
24 rue Raspail, 38000 Grenoble, France
For any request or information concerning the exercise of your rights, please indicate your first and last name. We will contact you to obtain further information and possibly proof of identity, depending on your request (the latter will be destroyed as soon as the right has been exercised). It is imperative that you indicate precisely the right you wish to exercise, as well as your e-mail or postal address so that we can contact you. We will respond to your request within one month, unless we encounter particular difficulties.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services and CountAct Evacapp Products, or until your account is deleted, whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case decision that depends on aspects such as the nature of the data, the reason for its collection and processing and the relevant legal or operational retention requirements.
When you delete your account, we delete the private content; and you will not be able to retrieve this information thereafter. Information about you that you share with others is not part of your account and will not be deleted. If you do not wish to delete your account but would rather not use the Products temporarily, you may deactivate your account.
You retain the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (CNIL), on its website, via the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes ou par adresse postale : Service des Plaintes – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
We will notify you of any material changes to this Policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised version before continuing to use our Products.
The data controller for your information is CountAct SAS, which you can contact by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org