This policy on the use of personal data is made by CountAct, a company registered with the Grenoble Trade and Companies Registry, whose registered office is located at 24 rue Raspail, 38000 Grenoble, under the SIREN number 911314144 in accordance with the provisions of Law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 revised (known as the “Loi informatique et libertés” or “LIL”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (“RGPD”) n°2016/679.
CountAct is required to collect your personal data when you visit our website, as a result, CountAct is considered to be responsible for processing your data.
What Types Of Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect personal data from website visitors in various situations:
- Cookies: when you browse our site, we deposit a certain number of cookies, those that you have accepted in our banner. We collect your cookies for statistical and audience measurement purposes.
- Contact form: when you send us a completed contact form, we collect the personal information you provide, such as your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely for the purpose of responding to your contact request.
All personal data collected by CountAct is provided by the user.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Management of the https://countact.fr website and requests sent via the online form on the website;
- For statistical and audience measurement purposes;
- Cookie management ;
What is the lagal basis for your data processing?
We collect and process your personal data in compliance with the regulations and only within the framework of the following legal bases:
- When you provide us with personal information via the forms on our website, you consent, by sending this data, to us collecting and using it solely for the purposes detailed in section 1.
- Where necessary to protect our legitimate interests for audience measurement and statistical purposes;
Who do we share your data with?
Your personal data will not be shared outside CountAct’s various departments. Under no circumstances do we sell or rent your personal data to third parties, and there is no transfer of data outside the European Union.
How long do you keep your personal data ?
We keep your personal data only for as long as is reasonably necessary:
- Data transmitted via the contact form: the duration is 2 years from the last contact with the visitor;
- Tracking and tracing of user browsing: for up to 8 months, or until consent is withdrawn if before 8 months;
What are your rights?
We guarantee you the right to access the personal information we hold about you, to request that this information be rectified, restricted or deleted. You may also request a copy of your personal data or object to its processing.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer whom you can contact if you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise your rights, at the following addresses. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at :
- Or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by post:
The Data Protection Officer – CountAct
24 rue Raspail, 38000 Grenoble, France
For any request or information concerning the exercise of your rights, please indicate your first and last name. We will contact you to obtain further information and possibly proof of identity, depending on your request (the latter will be destroyed as soon as the right has been exercised). It is imperative that you indicate precisely the right you wish to exercise, as well as your e-mail or postal address so that we can contact you. We will respond to your request within one month, unless we encounter particular difficulties.
You retain the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (CNIL), on its website, via the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes or by post: Complaints Department – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.